In an electrical circuit, the mixing of different signals can give inaccurate results. For quality power-testing, one needs to perform the tests in a dual fashion - first with, then without filtering. Amidst this hassle, the ZES LMG670 1 to 7 Channel Power Analyzer manages to save the day. It is the first power analyzer to have two A/D converters in two independent signal paths for each current and voltage channel. Let’s have a look at its revolutionary features:
- Dual-Path Architecture: An ingenious technology that prevents the aliasing of signals. It also lets you simultaneously measure narrow-and broadband values.
- Simultaneous Capturing of fundamental frequency and broadband RMS values: Instantaneously detects losses and resp. high-frequency components.
- 7-Frequency Synchronization and Flicker Measurement: Synchronizable for up to 7 different frequencies and detects voltage fluctuations for better readings.
- Flexible Scripting Tools and Simultaneous Measurement: Custom applications come with flexible scripting tools for smoother operation. Also, you can simultaneously measure V, I, P values & harmonics to make sure that you’re in complete command of the procedure.
Request for Quotation
- Simultaneous measurement of narrow- and broadband values through innovative DualPath architecture
- Simultaneous capturing of fundamental frequency and broadband RMS values for instantaneous detection of losses, resp. high-frequency components
- Harmonics and interharmonics up to 2000. order, as required by EN61000-4-7
- With optional I/O card speed/torque inputs freely configurable for all signal types (analogue, frequency as RS422,TTL or HTL) via menu
- Flexible scripting tool for custom applications
- Simultaneous measurement of V, I, P values and harmonics, presentation in tabular or graphical form
- Signal filters freely configurable by frequency, type and characteristics
- Synchronization to up to 7 different frequencies simultaneously
- Flicker measurement, interactions between grid and appliance according to EN61000-4-15