The ECG database player designed for system validation and software algorithm evaluation. Suitable for R&D and compliance testing. Compliant with IEC 60601-2-25, IEC 60601-2-47, ANSI/AAMI EC57, YY0782 and YY0885.
Request for Quotation
- Load and replay multi channel ECG waveforms for diagnostic and ambulatory ECG.
- Output analog signals simultaneously up to 8 channels and support 12 lead ECG.
- Embedded CAL, ANE, NST and biological waveforms.
- Directly support AHA, MIT, CU, NST, ESC and PhysioNet format databases
- Support digital file playback function for user to repeatedly play clinical-recorded or programmed waveforms.
- Extreme output voltage resolution - 0.15μV for MECG 2.0 (2020)
- Command replay function enables to program test sequences with commands.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) allows to develop customized or automated test software with less efforts.