Trek's Model 157 Charged-Plate Monitor offers better accuracy, stability and bandwidth than conventional designs. It combines Trek's patented precision charge-measurement capability with features that drive down ionizer maintenance and performance testing costs. Enhanced features, such as those that enable the operator to store and retrieve data as data points or graphs and record operator comments for reference, make the Model 157 ideal for use in dissipative testing of materials and monitoring of static charge. Data can be exported from the Model 157 into a PC through a USB port for subsequent analysis or record keeping. When connected to a computer in Fast Mode, data can be collected at a rate of 1 ms/data point (Normal mode generally collects at a rate of 10 ms per data point).This is useful for evaluating the resistive or dissipative properties of materials.
Request for Quotation
- Customizable measurement capacitance provides assurance that ESD process needs are met in manufacturing and that there is compliance to ANSI/ESD-STM3.1 and IEC 61340-5-1.
- Greater bandwidth enables “true” responses to be observed by avoiding the masking of results which can occur with other vendors’ systems
- Extremely low offset and drift ensures high accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring critical ion balance such as GMR and TMR manufacturing areas
- Compact and lightweight, for easy portability within a facility
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit
- ESD monitoring of sensitive manufacturing processes such as semiconductor, disk drive and LCD
- Testing of all types of ionizers, including room ionization systems, AC and DC blowers, nuclear ionizers, gun type ionizers, and pulsed DC ionizers
- High temperature applications
- ESD measurement of de-ionized water
- Dissipative testing applications