The analyzer provides comprehensive measurements of power quality parameters in class S, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-30, which guarantees high accuracy of results. Even when the temperature reaches -20ºC, the measurements are reliable and the device operation is stable - all thanks to the built-in heater. Thanks to the internal battery, the analyzer does not turn off after a power failure, but maintains recording - up to 6 hours. Data is recorded on a removable 2 GB memory card. Logs can be downloaded using a USB connection or using an external reader. Then they can be analyzed in free Sonel Analysis software.
Request for Quotation
- 4 current inputs, physical measurement of current in the neutral conductor.
- Registration of up to 1100 parameters, including average, maximum, minimum and instantaneous values.
- Built-in heater, stable operation at low temperatures down to -20ºC.
- Internal rechargeable battery, autonomy of the meter (min. 6 hours).
- IP65 ingress protection, possibility of work in rain, snow and high humidity.