Short circuit loop parameters measurements:
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance in networks with rated voltage: 220/380 V, 230 V/400 V, 240/415 V and frequency 45...65 Hz,
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance with current 15 mA without tripping the circuit breaker.
- testing of prompt, short-delay (general) and selective RCDs for the rated current values 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 mA,
- IA measurement
- RE and UB measurement without tripping the circuit breaker,
- extended RCD test function AUTO, with measurement of ZL-PE with current 15 mA - measurement of IA and tA during one RCD tripping.
Request for Quotation
Detection of the replacement L and N in the socket and automatic conversion in the meter. Low voltage resistance measurements of protective circuits and junctions:
- measurement of resistance with ±200 mA current
- calibration of test leads - possibility of using any length of test leads,
- low current resistance measurement with accoustic signalling