Insulation resistance measurement:
- measuring voltage selectable in the 50 ... 500 V range with 50 V step, and in the 500 V to 5000 range with 100 V step,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- measured test times of T1, T2 and T3 for measuring the absorption coefficient DAR and polarization index PI,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
Request for Quotation
- Two and three-lead measurement method.
- RampTest Insulation resistance measurement and measurement of breakdown voltage with increments up to ~ 1 kV / s.
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...750 V range.
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records), data transmission to a PC through a USB cable.
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard. The ability to charge from car lighter (12 V) socket (additional accessories).