MIC-15k1 meter is designed to measure insulation resistance of power objects, i.e.:
- single- and multicore cables,
- motors and generators,
- capacitors, switches and other devices installed in power stations.
Request for Quotation
- Diagnostics of insulation systems based on standard measurements of IR, DAR, PI, SV, RT, DD, widened with thepartial discharge (PD) indicator for every each of these measurements.
- It allows testing the electrical durability of the tested object - breakdown voltage indication.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interferences guarantees uninterrupted work in power stations and close to high voltage transmission lines up to 1200 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
- The function of smooth voltage rise in time (RT - Ramp Test) allows to state the partial discharges in the facility and to carry out a partial location of their occurrence.
- Efficient converter with a power of ~150 W that enables insulation burnout, allowing for pinpointing the location of cables and wires short circuit using one of the following:
- visual method (if power cables are visible along the entire length),
- reflectometric methods, seismic-acoustic waves detector, or with A-frame to indicate direction of the fault (the conductor must be buried in the ground with earth direct contact).
- Compatible with external software.