The new LXP digital light meter family allows for a very precise measurement of illuminanace. Thanks to very high resolution (resolution 0.001 lx ) allows for escape route emergency light measurement. All of three light meter have built-in memory for measurement result storing, and additional function making work much easier.
Request for Quotation
- Measurement resolution: 0.001 lx (0.001 fc).
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- Automatic zeroing.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a very good fit spectral sensitivity guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation.
- Peak-hold function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with duration longer than 0.1 s and less than 1 s.
- Capable of selecting measuring mode in Lux or FC scale alternatively.
- Auto power off (5,10 or 15minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large backlit display.
- USB output connect with PC.
- Data transmission via radio connection using an optional adapter OR-1.
- Six measurement ranges.
- Built-in memory - 999, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC).