Sonel CMP-200 Clamp Meter is designed for leakage current measurement which allows to: • Detect faults, • Prevent damage, • Control the work of machines and devices. Main field of application of this device are measurement of earth leakage current which may cause excessive tripping out RCDs. The rubber coating prevents the device from slipping from the hand when working also with gloves. The backlit display allows reading results even in dark areas.
Request for Quotation
- high resolution (0,1 mA),
- three measuring ranges: 200 mA, 2 A, 200 A.
- display LCD 3½ digits (max 1999),
- white LED backlight,
- internal diameter clamp approx. 30 mm (1,2"),
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values.
- MAX function,
- AUTO-OFF function,
- double molded casing.