The PSD30-2AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any DC capacitive fuel quantity system*. The PSD30-2AF will perform the following functions:
- Measure the capacitance or insulation resistance of any DC capacitive fuel quantity system with required aircraft specific interface cable (not included)
- Simulate the capacitance of any DC fuel quantity system to calibrate or troubleshoot the system
- Measure the DC voltage to the fuel quantity gauge in the range of 0-40 VDC in .01 VDC increments
Request for Quotation
- Solid-state circuits and Liquid Crystal Display for low power consumption and high reliability. LCD is backlit for enhanced viewing.
- Tested and approved for use with fuel in tanks.
- Portable, lightweight, sealed, high-impact ABS case reduces weight of tester with batteries installed to less than 12 pounds.
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces - 10.5"W x 14"L x 6"H. Ideal for Forward Area Deployment.
- Easy to operate; choose the FUNCTION desired and read the measured capacitance, insulation or voltage on the display.
- Auto-ranging circuit and 4.5 digit display permit resolution to .01 Pf in capacitance functions and .01 meg in insulation (megger) function.
- Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) function reads external voltage up to 40 VDC.
- BATTERY CHECK function reads % of usable battery charge remaining.
- Recommended annual calibration interval. Stability of the measuring circuit eliminates need to recalibrate each time unit is used.
- Two year standard warranty.
- CE Marked -