The affordable, Qx IP delivers all the key tools for hybrid IP, 3G-SDI and HDR broadcast environments, and it's ideal for infrastructure compliance testing and content monitoring.
Single, hybrid device for IP, 3G/HD & HDR
With Qx IP, you no longer need multiple test & measurement devices for SMPTE 2022-6 IP, SDI and HDR / WCG. A single Qx IP can perform signal generation, analysis and monitoring across all these important formats. TR03, AES67 and PTP (ST 2059-2), as defined in the draft SMPTE 2110 specification, will be supported with upcoming software releases.
Ideal for live production
Highly compact and ultra-quiet, Qx IP weighs less than 2Kg and uses just 50W. This makes it well suited to live production applications. A flexible, easy to use control interface provides unlimited instrument layering, and is designed for fast moving operation. For challenging environments, Qx IP can be fitted with a replaceable air filter.
Request for Quotation
Advanced rasterizers for Hybrid IP/SDI, 4K/UHD and HDR/WCG Generation, Analysis and Monitoring
1. Product Description:
The Qx rasterizer brings together all the advanced Test & Measurement tools required for transitioning to the next generation of video formats. Designed for HD/3G/6G/12G-SDI and IP ST 2110/2022-7/2022-6 environments, the instrument set includes tools for rapid fault diagnosis, compliance monitoring and product development.
Out of the box, the Qx offers media analysis for broadcast operator HD-SDI environments, with a flexible user-defined instrument layout displaying up to 16 simultaneous windows, and the ability to rapidly change between bespoke layouts for different operational tasks with user presets.
Picture view, waveform monitor, vectorscope, 32 channel audio metering, decoded channel status information, detection of common Dolby formats, ANC status and payload, on screen display of OP47 and CEA-708-B* closed captions and advanced control and logging are provided as standard.
Human readable event logs can be configured for SDI input standard/status, physical layer timing and jitter, Rest API requests and IP-Tx, IP-Rx, Flow and SFP records. Remote operator GUI access is provided over VNC, and a REST API is available for integrated control, monitoring and automated testing over a network.
The fully flexible architecture offers upgrades for UHD/4K-SDI, SMPTE 2110 and ST 2022-6, HDR, audio and video test signal generation as well as engineering grade data view and ANC packet inspection tools. A factory fitted hardware option provides RTE™ real time SDI eye and jitter analysis with the further option of a highly advanced SDI-Stress toolset.
Hardware Option: Physical Layer Testing
· Factory fitted option for fast 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI physical layer commissioning, testing and development
· RTE™ (Real-Time Eye) Technology instantly highlights any SMPTE compliance issues including eye amplitude, transition times and under/overshoot
· Built-in controls for automation allows more reliable, faster testing and at lower cost
· A versatile eye display offers single eye with auto centering, or multiple eyes and can be displayed with a choice of color and heat-map overlays with infinite persistence
· Realtime SDI jitter analysis provides simultaneous monitoring across five specified frequency bands, including measurements down to 10Hz, and video trigger options
Option: SDI Stress Testing up to 12G
· Advanced suite of engineering tools for developers and manufacturers evaluating SDI interfaces
· Comprehensive API for rapid automated testing
· Insert up to 16 UI of SDI clock jitter from 10Hz to 10MHz, mute any of the SDI outputs, control the SDI scrambler, sync-bit insertion, pre-emphasis, rise time and driver amplitude, all under automated control
· Pseudo-Random Binary Sequence (PRBS) generation and analysis of PRBS-7, 9, 15, 23, 31 allows for deterministic measurement of link Bit Error Rates (BER)
· Shorth mean RTE™ amplitude measurement with histogram overlay and a user-defined window for eye amplitude exploration
· Realtime reporting of the rate of creation of SDI pathological conditions
Option: UHD/4K Upgrade
· Support for an additional 36 UHD and 4K SDI formats for a wide range of post-production and broadcast applications
· Quad 1.5G and 3G, single 6G, dual 6G and single 12G interfaces at all frame rates including 48 and 49.97Hz
· Extended modes support all color formatting including 4:2:2, 4:2:2:4, 4:4:4, 4:4:4:4 at 10 and 12-bits
· All SDI link configurations fully support Levels A & B with square division and 2 sample interleave (2SI)
Option: Data View Analyzer with ANC Inspector
· Sophisticated engineering grade analysis tools providing easily accessible visualization of the data on an SDI interface and associated ANC packets
· Deep SDI data inspection with full freedom to inspect Active Picture, VANC and HANC
· API controls to read back Active Picture Data under automation control
· ANC packet decapsulation and error reporting for detailed analysis and debug of ANC payloads
Option: HDR Generation and Analysis
· The comprehensive HDR and Wide Color Gamut (WCG) toolset supports all modern live production formats: SDR BT.709, BT.2020 as well as HDR BT.2100 HLG, BT.2100 PQ and Sony S-Log3 and SR Live
· CIE chart, vectorscope and waveform tools to enhance the vizualisation and analysis of your HDR/WCG content
· Flexible user-controlled HDR heatmap, highlighting signals beyond SDR with 7 simultaneous programable color overlay bands with presets for HDR/SDR ranges, plus user custom presets
· HDR test pattern generator with both mapped and ITU-R native HLG, PQ and SR Live patterns for checking BT.709 conformity of a HDR Wide Color Gamut System
Option: Audio and Video Generation
· Simultaneously generate and analyze a comprehensive set of SDI and IP formats with an intuitive, user friendly interface
· Moving test patterns with up to 32 channels of embedded audio per link or subfield (up to 128 channels on 12G interfaces)
· The Generator Toolset option provides not only the core full screen SDI Pathological SDI stress patterns (Eq, PLL and check field), but also allows the user to define a combination of the SDI stress and conventional generator patterns up to full frame
· Import of TIFF files for checking of HDR/WCG graphics or display and evaluation of user-created test images
Option: ST 2110 and ST 2022-6 Monitoring
· Operator suite of stream monitoring tools for next generation professional IP media environments
· Simultaneously monitor 1 video, 2 audio and 1 ANC ST 2110 flows with ST 2022-7 seamless IP protection switching (SIPS)
· Easily accessible status reporting of flow health and SIPS and PTP Status
· Operational Audio flexibility with ST 2110-30 Class C (64 channels at 125us) and support for ST 2110-31 AES encapsulation of Dolby® Audio
ST 2110 Analysis
· Engineering suite of tools for ST 2110 analysis and debug
· Display up to four simultaneous Packet Interval Timing measurements for easy visualization of network congestion and sender packet distribution with max, mean and min inter-packet arrival times
· Receive statistics that includes the measurements of the ST 2110-21 Network Compatibility model (Cinst) and Virtual Receiver Buffer Model (VRX)
· Advanced measurement of IP flow latency and RTP clock timing relationships for debug of Audio, Video and ANC alignment, source PTP and encapsulation
IP Network Traffic Generation
· Advanced ST 2022-6 packet generation tool for evaluating the ability of a receiver to handle a jittered ST 2022-6 flow
· Simulate IP video network packet jitter under a variety of network conditions by providing the ability to adjust the transmission distribution profile
· View the interval timing distribution of the packets being generated, the number of packets being generated each second, against the deviation of each packet interval from the expected interval time
Link to brochure: https://phabrix.com/ftp/Brochures/Qx_Brochure.pdf