The Leakage Current Tester TOS3200 is designed to perform leakage current (touch current and protective conductor current) tests on general electrical equipment but not medical electrical equipment. It enables you to conduct tests that conform to the requirements of the applicable IEC, UL, JIS, and other standards, as well as the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law. The memory in the main unit stores the 51 types of test conditions laid down in the IEC/JIS standards for information technology equipment, household electrical appliances, audio, video electronic apparatus, luminaires, motor-operated electric tools, and electrical equipment for measurement and control and in the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law, thereby enabling you to conduct standard tests with simple panel operation.
Request for Quotation
- Measures leakage current in 3 operation modes: Touch Current (TC), Protective Conductor Current (PCC), and METER mode
- Eight types of measuring circuit networks are incorporated in the tester for measuring the touch current of general electrical apparatuses
- Possible to measure DC/RMS/PEAK, realizing the "true root-mean-square value" with 30 mA as the maximum RMS
- User-friendly operability
- Possible to choose between Independent and Automatic Testing
- 51 types of preset safety standard tests
- Function for controlling the calibration expiration limits
- The utility software (Freeware) can be downloaded (more...). That enables you writing and reading TOS3200 test condition, reading test result, test control (execution and stop), reading measured leakage current value, and other functions.