The HVA94 cable tester by b2 electronics is a portable 0.1 Hz VLF cable test system for the testing of medium and high voltage cables. With its weight of 128 kg the hipot tester provides an excellent power-to-weight-ratio.
The powerful output is capable of driving capacitive loads of up to 10 μF.At maximum output voltage cables with a length of up to 33 km can be tested.
- Sinusoidal: 0 – 94 kV peak, 0 – 66 kV rms
- DC: ± 0 - 90 kV
- Squarewave: 90 kV
The HVA94 cable tester offers various operating modes. Cable testing, cable sheath / jacket testing, sheath fault location, cable fault conditioning (burning), vacuum bottle test.
Request for Quotation
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave high voltage
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic and load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Report storage via RS232 or USB
- PC software (b2Control Center) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
- No regular maintenance required