The Gi-6V is the world’s fastest and most accurate ammunition inspection system available. It is a high speed comprehensive inspection system that detects all critical defects according to MIL-STD-636 for small caliber, MIL-STD-651 for medium caliber ammunition and components.
Request for Quotation
- Measures: Bullets, Projectiles, Cases, Cartridges
- Detects all critical defects according to MIL-STD-636 for small caliber, MIL-STD-651 for medium caliber ammunition and components.
- Windows Based Software
- Optional: Mouth Vision, Primer Vision, 3D Primer
- Depth Vision
- Optional Eddy-Current for Metallurgical Variations
- Up to 300 Parts Per Minute
- Optional Packaging Systems
The 6V will inspect cases, projectiles and/or loaded cartridges. Employing Laser Gauging, Vision and Eddy Current technology combined with user-friendly, menu driven Windows based software this machine will measure all outside dimensions, mouth defects, primer defects, and case surface defects at a rate of 300 per minute!
- Head Space
- Mouth Diameter
- Virtual Full Form
- Case Defects; Dents, Scratches, Perforations, Taper Folds
- Min / Max Material
- Theoretical Instersections
- Primer Pocket Diameter
- Extractor Groove Diameter
- Primer Pocket Depth & Anvil Height