The heavy duty Sun Tracker STR-32G completes the extensive EKO Sun Tracker range and is capable to take the highest load without compromizing the STR typical high precision and performance. Similar to the STR-21G/22G it comes with with fully automated set up procedure through a GPS receiver providing increased reliability and enhanced functionality.
Although it has a 4 times higher load capacity the size didn't change. The most compact heavy duty sun trackers are perfectly suited to support all kinds of Global, Diffuse and Direct Radiation measurement sensors and spectroradiometers. Besides the standard EKO sensor mounts various mountings are available.
From sun rise to sun set the compact EKO Sun-Tracker guarantees accurate sun tracking and pointing of the attached solar sensors. The 2-axis tracker automatically adjusts to the sun’s position by the sun sensor closed-loop control system, even if the tracker is not oriented or leveled properly.
Request for Quotation
- Accurate set up by automatic retrieval of position and time at any place on earth
- Easy installation and operating without need of a computer
- Operating status indication by LED signal
- Continuous clock synchronization enabling permanent reliable and accurate positioning of the solar radiometers measuring direct, diffuse and global irradiance
- RS-232 serial interface for extended position control and status information