The compact sun tracker are perfectly suited to support all kinds of Global, Diffuse and Direct Radiation measurement sensors. Besides the standard EKO sensor mounts various mountings are available. EKO Instruments improved STR-21G with fully automated set up procedure through a GPS receiver providing increased reliability and enhanced functionality.
From sun rise to sun set the compact Sun-Tracker guarantees accurate sun tracking and pointing of the attached solar sensors. The 2-axis tracker automatically adjusts to the sun’s position by the sun sensor closed-loop control system, even if the tracker is not oriented or leveled properly.
The Sun Tracker comes with a small tripot that offers a stable surface for the measurement equipment. When AC power is not available on site a 24 VDC low power version can be used to run the EKO Sun-Tracker from a solar powered battery system.
Request for Quotation
- Easy and accurate set up by automatic retrieval of position and time (GPS)
- Standard Integrated Sun sensor for accurate tracking and easy alignment
- Power consumption less than 10W
- Easy installation and operating without need of a computer
- Continuous clock synchronization enabling permanent reliable and accurate positioning of the solar radiometers measuring direct, diffuse and global irradiance
- RS-232 serial interface for extended position control and status information