CMC 256plus + Test Universe
CMC 256plus - High precision relay test set and universal calibrator -The CMC 256 plus is the first choice for applications requiring very high accuracy. This unit is not only an excellent test set for protection devices of all kinds but also a universal calibrator. Its high precision allows the calibration of a wide range of measuring devices, including: energy meters of class 0.2, measuring transducers, power quality measurement devices and phasor measurement units (PMU). Its unique accuracy and flexibility make the CMC 256 plus ideal for protection and measurement equipment manufacturers for research and development, production and type testing.
Test Universe - PC software suite for advanced secondary testing -
Test Universe is the most powerful and convenient software tool for parameter related testing of protection and measurement devices in power systems. It offers a wide range of comprehensive software options that are based on various packages in 16 languages.
The packages are tailored to specific operational requirements and contain a selection of Test Universe test modules. Each module is function-oriented and can operate either on a stand-alone basis or can be embedded in test plans for fully automated testing. Software for special applications completes the range.
Test Universe enables a variety of test approaches, from manual to fully automated and standardized tests, running on a PC or laptop. The OMICRON Control Center (OCC) allows the option to individually combine testing functions into an overall test plan.
With the related Protection Testing Library (PTL), OMICRON provides a collection of prepared test plans for a vast number of relay-specific testing applications and test objects.
It also comprises generic test modules to create and perform special tests not covered by the function related modules. Furthermore, each module includes the automatic reporting function for fully formatted test reports.
Request for Quotation
CMC 256plus - Key features
- Protection test set and universal calibrator in one device
- Testing of all relay generations – electromechanical, static, numerical, IEC 61850
- Highly accurate test signals. For meter testing: The sources are the reference – no additional reference meters are required
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- 10-channel analog measurement and transient recording functionality (option)
Test Universe - Key features
- Convenient PC controlled manual testing
- Testing with software modules optimized for specific test object functions
- Generic testing allowing the creation of tests for special requirements
- Combining all these elements in overall test plans
- Using predefined test templates provided by OMICRON
- Fully formatted test report (see Automatic Reporting)