CKT high-voltage wiring analyzers have been designed to provide Users with state-of-the-art wiring testing solutions for virtually any testing requirement. Whether this calls for distributed or concentrated switching, test voltages as high as 2,500 VAC RMS and 3,500 VDC, mobility or portability, multiple test stations, etc., there is a CKT high-voltage system available that will satisfy the requirement. The CKT high-voltage systems perform testing to ensure:
- That no opens (or partial opens) exist in DC common networks.
- That there is no insulation degradation or dielectric breakdown between circuits.
- That there are no potential arcing conditions wired.
- That relay, circuit-breaker and switch circuits are correctly present.
- That components (resistors, diodes, capacitors, etc.) are of the correct value.
Request for Quotation
- Benchtop/ Portable Systems
- Systems with Rack-Mounted Switching Matrices
- Systems with Distributed Switching Matrices
- Multiple-Bus Architecture Systems
- Extended Test Voltage Systems