Grid emulators are specially designed for emulate grid disturbances. Each equipment integrates VSC modules and DSP control boards equipped with all necessary power components, electrical protections, auxiliary electronics and security elements. The power electronics unit of each emulator is a back to back topology formed by 2 voltage source converters connected in series. It is a multifunctional AC-AC converter that shows a wide range of applications. Grid emulators are specially designed for emulate grid disturbances. All the range of our Grid Emulators allows great flexibility to evaluate all type of scenarios. They can generate different type of grids and its common faults and disturbances.
Request for Quotation
- Test of electric and electronic equipment against electrical disturbances
- PCC: point of common coupling
- Test of control algorithms for electrical microgrid
- Testing of electronic equipment under special conditions: 60 Hz, 400 Hz; 110 Vrms , 127 Vrms
- Aircraft grid tests & disturbances
- DC voltage source: PV panels, batteries...