The PARSTAT 3000A-DX from Princeton Applied Research is both a hardware synchronized bipotentiostat/galvanostat and dual channel potentiostat/galvanostat in one. The compact design, based on the popular PARSTAT 3000A, combines 2 high performance, independent potentiostats in a single chassis. Combine this with a hardware synchronized start and the VersaStudio software platform for a fully functional bipotentiostat that is suitable for a range of applications from mechanistic studies and electrocatalyst evaluation using a rotating ring disk electrode (RRDE) to sensor development.
Request for Quotation
- +/- 2 A of current and +/- 30 V polarization and compliance
- Up to 7 MHz EIS as standard
- 4 nA (120 fA resolution) as standard
- 6-WIRE capability to measure an auxiliary voltage
- Floating ground
- Data acquisition rate of up to 1000 kS/sec (1 µs time per point)