The MPI-520 multifunction meter is dedicated to perform diagnosis of electrical installation according to IEC 61557 standards. Digital meter MPI-520 is designed to measure impedance of a short cicuit loop also without triggering RCD, parameters of RCD, insulation resistance, earthing resistance, continuity and also for phase sequence testing. Furthermore to measure and logging of AC voltage and current, frequency and power.
Wide range of standard accessories enable to perform all necessary measurements and safety test. Highly professional portable multifunction meter with memory of measured parameters.
MPI-520 is equipment to perform complete test and verify on electrical installations according to the most common safety standards (IEC 61557, VDE 0100, BS7671).
Possible measurements: Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) - short-circuit resistor R=10 Ω,
- measurement range: 95...440 V, frequency 45...65 Hz,
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V,
- measurement range up to 3 GΩ,
- UNI-Schuko plug for insulation measurement,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- safety measurement - protection against overvoltage.
- Autocalibration of test leads.